Registration are closed
Regular registration fee includes
- Admission to all sessions and seminars
- Conference kit (name badge, conference bag, conference documents, certificate of participation)
- Final programme & book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks
- Buffet luncheons
- Conference dinner (optional, free of charge only for the FoodIntegrity project consortium members, 80€ excl. VAT for others)
- Certificate of oral and poster presentation available on request.
The Organiser (together with its workers, office clerks, employees, representatives, managers, officers,
directors, agents and consultants and all The Organiser’s partners and affiliates), shall be liable only
in presence of a proven direct and immediate damage caused by the Organiser’s wilful misconduct and then,
only if the Organiser has received written notice thereof no later than six (6) months after the date
of the participant’s knowledge of the relevant claim.
More information on our Terms and conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing by email to email@example.com
Refund: cancellations received before 1st October 2018 will be entitled to a 70% refund; for late cancellations received on or after 1st October 2018, no refund will be given.
Failure to attend the event will constitute late cancellation and no refund will be given. It is acceptable to send a substitute to the meeting.