We are glad to inform you that the Full Programme for our 5th FoodIntegrity conference is now available! We invite you to take a look at some of the key topics that will be discussed or discover all the information here
- Complex foods: Case Study of bakery products containing chia, flax and sesame seeds.
- Daniel Wunderlin, CONICET, Argentina
- Mobile app: F.I.S.HUB, a mobile app to verify fish species through a picture.
- Pier Luigi Acutis, IZSPLVA, Italy
- Food chain transparency: European consumer perceptions of food and authenticity.
- Helen Kendall, School of Natural and Environmental Sciences, United Kingdom
- Standardisation: CEN Workshop Agreement on Authenticity in the Feed and the Food Chain.
- Petter Olsen, Nofima, Norway
- Genomics: Novel NGS applied to food authenticity with the MinIon.
- Sarah Helyar, Queen’s University of Belfast, United Kingdom
- IT Resources: Food Authenticity Knowledge Base: case studies for operators and regulators.
- Jean-François Morin, Eurofins, France
- Non targeted analysis: guidance for the analytical validation,
- Marco Arlorio, Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale “A. Avogadro”, Italy
- Blockchains: Laboratory 4.0 and Blockchain: Hypes, Buzzwords or Added Value?
- Christoph Jansen, Mettler-Toledo GmbH, Switzerland
A debate on the emerging question « is industry the main victim of food fraud » which has the potential to radically modify the approach of food fraud, will bring together representatives from Which?, FoodDrink Europe and the Queen’s University of Belfast.
Finally, a “Forward look” session including DG Research and EIT Food will give a multi-sector view on future research needs and plans, especially Horizon Europe.
Over 350 attendees are expected from the food processing industry, food retailers, food safety agencies, public administration, and research organisations. Have you booked your place yet?