Terms and Conditions
The conference “Assuring the integrity of the food chain: Delivering real world solutions” (FoodIntegrity 2018) is organised by Eurofins NDSC Chimie Alimentaire France (“the Organiser”). These Terms and Conditions apply to all services provided as part of the conference. By registering, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Once you have registered for the conference, you will receive your confirmation by e‐mail.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund: cancellations received before 1st October 2018 will be entitled to a 70% refund; for late cancellations received on or after 1st October 2018, no refund will be given. Failure to attend the event will constitute late cancellation and no refund will be given. It is acceptable to send a substitute to the meeting.
4. Changes to the programme
- The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the programme and/or speakers at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event when conditions beyond their control prevail. Any fees that have already been paid will be refunded. No claim for compensation above and beyond this will be valid. Irrespective of this, the Organiser may cancel the meeting up to 14 days before it starts without giving a reason.
- In case of force majeure, neither party may hold the other liable for any delay or non-performance of the agreement which results from this force majeure.
5. Prices and services
Prices quoted in the programme cover the services listed in that programme. No compensation will be made for any service not accepted in their entirety.
Payment is due upon confirmation of registration.
No refunds can be granted in case of cancellation of speakers, lack of space in the conference room or any other incidents during the conference which are beyond the control of the Organiser.
The Organiser (together with its workers, office clerks, employees, representatives, managers, officers, directors, agents and consultants and all The Organiser’s partners and affiliates), shall be liable only in presence of a proven direct and immediate damage caused by the Organiser’s wilful misconduct and then, only if the Organiser has received written notice thereof not later than six (6) months after the date of the participant’s knowledge of the relevant claim.
In all cases (whether arising under contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, through indemnification or otherwise), the Organiser’s liability and the participant’s exclusive remedy which fall under these Terms and Conditions, shall be limited to the amount invoiced by the Organiser to the participant.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any indirect, direct or consequential loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss of business, profits, goodwill, business opportunities or similar) incurred by the participant or by any third party.
- Conference participants will be liable to the Organiser for any damage caused by them occurring in the course of or in direct connection with the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude participants from the conference in special cases (for instance, if payment is delayed or if a person disrupts the event and its programme). In such event, participants shall not be entitled to full or partial reimbursement of the participation fees or any other costs
7. Data protection
- All personal data will be treated as confidential. All data necessary for administrative purposes will be stored in strict compliance with the relevant provisions. Where appropriate, relevant data will be passed on to associated and third companies tasked with processing registrations. List of participants including first name, surname, organisation and country of residence will be available to the conference participants.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the above paragraph at any time.
8. Photos or films
On registering to attend the conference the participant automatically grants to the Organiser and, with their agreement also press and TV teams, his/her permission to create photo and video material of the conference and its participants. The material may be used free of charge for publication purposes in media and in public relation material related to the event.
Neither are participants permitted to make sound or video recordings of the event.
9. Contact details
10. Governing Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are subject to French law.
Any litigation arising as to the validity, interpretation, conclusion, execution or termination of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the court of Nantes, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction.