Call for oral and poster presentations for the conference
« Assuring the integrity of the food chain: Delivering real world solutions » is open
Researchers are kindly invited to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at the conference or for displaying a poster.
Abstract submission deadlines:
- 31th July 2018 for an oral presentation
- 15th September 2018 for a poster
1 registered participant can submit no more than 2 abstracts.
Please, use the form below to upload and submit your abstract.
After successful submission of your abstract, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail.
If you do not receive this automatic email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder first, then contact us at email@example.com.
Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract by the Scientific Committee by e-mail before 10th September 2018 (oral) and 5th October 2018 (poster).
If you want to withdraw an abstract already submitted, please notify us in writing as quickly as possible, and no later than 10 October 2018, at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reasons for your withdrawal.
Templates, guidelines and importante notices
- The abstract must be submitted and presented in English. Please use British English spelling.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. Even though changes in submitted abstract will be allowed until the abstract submission deadline upon written request to email@example.com, have your abstract proofread before submitting it.
- Tables, graphs and pictures are allowed: no more than 2 in total.
- Abstracts of oral presentations and posters will be included in the “Book of Abstracts” only after receipt of the conference registration fee; this condition only applies to participants who are not members of the FoodIntegrity project consortium.
- Payment of the registration fee must be received before 10th October 2018, otherwise contribution(s) will not be included in the Book of Abstract and conference programme.
- It is highly recommended that speakers send their presentations to the organisers on Friday 9th November 2018 at the latest.
Submit your abstract
Authors will be informed on acceptance of their abstracts by Scientific Committee either for poster or oral presentation via e-mail by 10th September 2018 (oral) and 5th October 2018 (poster).
Author is available to present at the conference on 14th and 15th November 2018.
You may submit an abstract for review before you have paid the summit registration fee. However any payment of the registration fee, if due, has to be received until 10th October 2018, otherwise contribution(s) will not be included into the Book of Abstract and conference programme.
A submission as an oral presentation may be changed to a poster following review in order to be accepted and included in the programme.
If an author needs to withdraw his abstract, a written statement reflecting the reasons for this decision must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th October 2018.
The text of the abstract along with the names and affiliations, poster and/or additional documents as requested will be published on the conference website and book of abstracts, and that this will not raise any copyright issues.
It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to submit the abstract. They are the main contact whose responsibility it is to communicate with other co-authors.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact us at email@example.com.