Call for oral and poster presentations for the conference
« Assuring the integrity of the food chain: Delivering real world solutions » is closed
Researchers are kindly invited to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at the conference or for displaying a poster.
One single abstract submission deadline: 31st August 2018
- for oral presentations
- for posters
1 registered participant can submit no more than 2 abstracts.
Please, use the form below to upload and submit your abstract.
For oral presentations, you will have to select the session you are applying for. The list of sessions open for abstract submissions is available on the abstract template. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign your presentation to another scientifically relevant session, with your consent.
After successful submission of your abstract, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail.
If you do not receive this automatic email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder first, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstract by the Scientific Committee by e-mail before 17th September 2018 (oral) and 5th October 2018 (poster).
If you want to withdraw an abstract already submitted, please notify us in writing as quickly as possible, and no later than 10th October 2018, at email@example.com stating the reasons for your withdrawal.
Templates, guidelines and importante notices
- Please select the session you are applying for. The list is available on the abstract template.
- The abstract must be submitted and presented in English. Please use British English spelling.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. Even though changes in submitted abstract will be allowed until the abstract submission deadline upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, have your abstract proof-read before submitting it.
- Tables, graphs and pictures are allowed: no more than 2 in total.
- Abstracts of oral presentations and posters will be included in the “Book of Abstracts” only after receipt of the conference registration fee; this condition only applies to participants who are not members of the FoodIntegrity project consortium.
- Payment of the registration fee must be received before 10th October 2018, otherwise contribution(s) will not be included in the book of abstracts and conference programme.
- It is highly recommended that speakers send their presentations to the organisers on Friday 9th November 2018 at the latest.
Submit your abstract
Thank you for your interest in our conference. We’re sorry to inform you that abstract submission is now closed but you are welcome to register to the conference and we’ll be happy to welcome you there.
Authors will be informed if their abstract has been accepted by the Scientific Committee via e-mail, by 17th September 2018 for an oral presentation and by 5th October 2018 for a poster.
The author undertakes to give his/her presentation at the conference on 14th and 15th November 2018.
You may submit an abstract for review before you have paid the conference registration fee. However any payment, if due, has to be received on 10th October 2018 at the latest, otherwise contribution(s) will not be included in the book of abstracts and conference programme.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign a presentation to another scientifically relevant session.
Following its review, a submission for an oral presentation may be changed into a poster presentation in order to be accepted and included in the programme.
If an author needs to withdraw his/her abstract, a written statement stating the reasons for this decision must be sent to email@example.com no later than 10th October 2018.
The text of the abstract, along with the authors’ names and affiliations will be published on the conference website and in the book of abstracts, and the author understands that this will not raise any copyright issues.
It is the responsibility of the Presenting Author to submit the abstract. He/She is the main contact whose responsibility it is to communicate with other co-authors.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.